Shipping & Returns
- Return must be returned within 60 days of the original purchase date from National Wireless.
- Phones must be returned in the Original Packaging that the phone was purchased in, complete with all accessories and manuals. Partial phones (without chargers, batteries, or original packaging) will not be accepted as returns and will be sent back to dealer.
- Phones may be returned for technical problems such as defects in parts and workmanship including a faulty keypad, speaker, screen or earpiece, activation problems, physical defects that occurred during shipping process, and reoccurring problems with charging including bad charger ports, bad chargers or batteries.
- Buyers remorse: If you are not satisfied with a handset and would like to return it for a credit; the handset must have been purchased within 14 days of the requested credit and be in unsold condition as it was received. A 25% restocking fee will be applied and the difference credited to your account for future purchase of handsets
- Phones that have been physically damaged due to customer usage can not be returned.
- Phones that have not been returned within the 60 days warranty period will be rejected.
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us for your RMA number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
We can ship to any address in the United States. Note that there are restrictions on some products.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.